Wednesday, September 25, 2013

miscellaneous: mysterious package

So I get home the other day and the wife informs me I received a package. I didn't think too much of it, as I've made a few test purchases for projects lately and I've got several Kickstarter projects that should be arriving any day now. However, when I looked at the return address, it didn't ring a bell. Sounded familiar, but I couldn't match it to anything I was expecting. And there was odd, Asian writing on the side of the box...


The hell is this?

Curiosity piqued, I sliced open the box to find another box covered in more Asian text. That's when I started laughing out loud.


I know what this is!

A few months ago, I won a forum contest by painting up an Ork toof lovingly crafted and cast by "MightyTim" for fellow forum members attending Adepticon. I did a bang-up job and beat out all the other contestants (there were none) to win a Lambda class shuttle for FFG's X-Wing Miniatures Game. The knock-off packaging was just for show.


Well played, MightyTim! Well played.

I look to have it blowing up rebel-scum soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment