Saturday, September 24, 2011

build: work-in-progress: iron warriors, pt. 4

I think I'm done with the breaching squad's Rhino. I've enjoyed the challenge of fleshing it out, but I'm not looking forward to making another when I expand the list beyond Combat Patrol levels. Though it may not be so bad. I spent more time on plasticard work that ended up discarded for new ideas than I did on the stuff that stuck. As has become the norm, pics are clickable for larger versions.


Breaching Rhino: daemonic possession, dozer blade, extra twin-linked bolter


Breaching Rhino: detail close-ups


Breaching Rhino: without dozer blade

Still have a little green-stuff work to do on the marine's respirator attachment, but for all intents and purposes it's done. Now I need to figure out what the regular CSM's Rhino will look like. I've got some IG dozer blades lyin' 'round here somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment