Monday, January 20, 2014

paint: iron warriors: back from the warp!

With the new year comes new resolutions and new incarnations of both the Freebootaz Forum's Motivational Challenge and The Independent Characters' Hobby Progress Challenge. I've decided to throw my hat in the ring by bringing out my Iron Warriors, pointing them up and expanding them for a new edition of both 40K and Codex: Chaos Space Marines, and making them my first completed 40K Army. Work began this weekend.


Polybolos Alpha: January 16, 2014


Polybolos Alpha: January 19, 2014

Going through all the same steps as before, I'm reminded why I got burnt out on them in the first place. Doing this many steps on 11 man units is mind-numbing. But I'll keep chugging along. I intentionally chose this unit because it's not a showcase unit and I can use it to both re-familiarize myself with the models/painting techniques used, and get the largest-model-count unit I have remaining out of the way. It's only smaller units and cooler stuff from here!

1 comment:

  1. Watch factory global shipments,For more details, please visit the title:repliki zegarków

    ReplyDelete